Saturday, September 6, 2008

I need a techy friend.


...I'll even buy you dinner! (Well, I'd just actually cook you a dinner or two, or express my appreciation in banana bread or a cake.) At any rate, I'd really like something more custom for my blog, but I have absolutely NO idea how to write the coding to implement said changes...an example of one of my Favorite blog layouts is:
www.unexpectedsunlight.blogspot.com
It's so clean and I love her photos. What I'd really like to do is be able to put a semi-opaque photo behind the writing and have the text over it. However, I seem to have a dearth of friends with this knowledge, or they're keeping a deep, dark, secret.
Anyhow, I actually have to do my homework now...sigh. I spent the day doing laundry for the first time in my apartment (and it's a good thing Eric was gone, the dryer didn't dry as well as I hoped, and so it looked like my hamper regurgitated half of my wardrobe over the greater area of our apartment) and running various errands. So, wandering reader with techy skills, want to be my new friend?
Steph

No comments: